For family and friends, a funeral service is a special time to comfort one another, begin to find healing and celebrate a life.
Whether you choose burial or cremation, you can hold a funeral service to honour your loved one.
We are able to provide a traditional funeral or something completely unique.
Many cultures and religions have special funeral traditions and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
Riverina Funerals are honoured to help you in any way that we can when it comes to making your day special for your loved ones.
Funeral services will include the following:
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death into our care
- Provision of mortuary care
- Assistance with the selection and purchase of a coffin or casket
- Provision of chapel and hearse
- Placement of advertisement notices
- Registration of the death
- Making cemetery or crematorium arrangements
- Liaising with clergy or celebrant
- Liaising with florists, musicians and other service providers
- Provision of all necessary staff and vehicles on the day of the funeral
- Use of facilities for private viewings
- Function Room and Catering service for after the funeral
- Provision of Audio/Visual equipment for the service if required
Pre-paid funerals offer peace of mind by empowering you to make the decisions about the type of funeral service you want, removing the stress of decision making often left to family members or executors.
Find comfort in knowing your funeral arrangements have been finalised and are fully guaranteed.
The decision to arrange a pre-paid service with Riverina Funerals means that your payment will be safeguarded under the control of an independent entity until such time that your funeral service is required.
Funeral Plan Pre-Paid is a capital guaranteed funeral benefit fund managed by specialist fund managers Lifeplan, part of Australian Unity Ltd, a mutual company with a 175 year history.
We also offer the option to pre-arrange your funeral without the need to make a payment.
Although the funeral cost may not be covered, the details of the funeral you want are recorded and a ‘Memorandum of Understanding’ relating to your requirements is produced to ensure your family are fully aware of your wishes.